Girls Hockey Camp & Tournament
Sunday, August 4 – Sunday, August 11, 2013
Training, Opportunity, Friendship
Girls 12 to 18 learn to perfect their game in a four-day camp focusing on hockey skills, preparation and competition. All participants play in a three-day tournament at the end of camp.
Perfect your skills, learn with the best
- Training in skills development and team play
- Two divisions by age and ability
- All participants play in a three-day tournament
- Prep school and university hockey recruiters from Canada and the U.S.
- Located in the Pat Burns Arena
- English and French instruction by players and coaches from prep school and university women’s hockey programs
- Average 3.5 hours of ice time per day
- Rigorous off-ice conditioning
- Combination of plyometric/resistance/weight training
- Nutrition seminars
- Psychological/mental preparation seminars
- Complimentary camp T-shirt
- Off-ice team-building exercises
- Fun evening activities
- Residential boarding at Stanstead College, including access to the gymnasium and weight room, etc.
- Residential and day camp options available
- 24-hour supervision of athletes
Attention goalies! We have added a goalie coach to our staff! Register soon!
Stanstead International Girls Hockey Camp Staff 2013
Connecticut Polar Bears (2011 winner)
Green Mountain Development Camp (2012 winner)
Would you like to enter a team in our tournament? Contact Marc Parent for more information.
Fees (in Canadian funds)
Residential: Hockey Camp, Tournament, 3 meals/day, Residence:$850.00
Day Camp: Hockey Camp, Tournament, Lunch/day: $625.00
Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard or cheque. Cheques must be certified and made out to “Stanstead International Girls Hockey Camp.” Credit card fee: 3.5%. Wire transfer payments accepted. Spaces are limited and will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis upon receipt of payment. Camp fees are refundable up to June 30, 2013 minus a $100 processing charge. Fees are non-refundable after July 1, 2013.
Complete the Registration (PDF) document.
Contact & Information
Summer Program Coordinator: Stéphanie Delorme
Tel: (819) 876-7891, ext. 246
Fax: (819) 876-5891