Dufferin Heights Country Club4115 Route 143, Stanstead, QC J0B 3E0click on map to enlarge
Registration, lunch & putting contest
12:30 p.m. Shot gun start
Price SOLD OUT
$250 per golfer, SAVE $50 ($200 per golfer) if registering before August 1, 2021.
$900 per foursome, SAVE $100 ($800 per foursome) is registering before August 1, 2021
YOUNG ALUMNI* special pricing $150 per person.
Lunch, range balls, participation gifts, putting contest, 18 Holes of golf with cart, snacks on course, Happy Hour and more!
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO FORMAT PER QUEBEC COVID REGULATIONS
Due to COVID-19 restrictions not being relaxed yet for private gatherings in the Province of Quebec, we have had to make a few changes to the tournament's usual format.
As a golf tournament is considered a private event and therefore not subject to the regular golf restrictions, we are limited at the clubhouse to 25 people indoors and 50 people outdoors. Registrations are projected to be between 115 and 125 golfers. As a result, the following changes need to be implemented:
- Per the vaccine passport program implemented September 1 in Quebec, all participants must provide proof of full vaccination at the check-in desk the day of the tournament.
- For Quebec residents, this is the Vaccine Passport, either printed or on your phone, along with a piece of photo ID.
- For out-of-province residents, this means a paper copy of your vaccine records and a piece of photo ID.
- The 12:30 shotgun start will be replaced by a 2.5-hour window of cross-over tee times. These will start at 11 am.
- We ask that golfers arrive no earlier than 30 minutes ahead of their assigned tee time.
- Priority for later tee times will be given to out-of-town golfers to allow for travel.
- You may also make requests for approximate tee times directly to firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will do our best to accommodate.
- This allows us to still provide a lunch for all golfers through a takeout system inside the clubhouse after you register.
- This also allows us to have golfers finish their rounds progressively, preventing too many from congregating at the clubhouse.
- The dinner portion of the evening is simply impossible to have under the current restrictions.
- After your round, there will be a covered space for 50 participants and limited space indoors for those who need to be inside.
- Golfers will have approximately an hour to catch up with old friends with food and drink but then are asked to make plans to continue elsewhere as we need to allow for the flow-through of other golfers finishing their rounds.
- The food offering is still being finalized, and details will follow.
- This year all auction items will run in the online auction leading up to the tournament as the format change does not allow for us to properly hold a silent auction.