List Detail

17. Centenary Church

Built in 1866, Centenary Church was built as a Methodist church, becoming a part of the United Church of Canada in 1925. There has been a long connection between the church and the College, with many principals also serving as the local minister.
In 2015, with the local congregation in decline, the College acquired Centenary. The space is used for assemblies, baccalaureate and other events.

Photos: Jean Vincent, Flickr and Jacques Courtemanche
Back