17. Centenary Church (not shown)
Located across the road from the main campus, Centenary Church was built in 1866 as a Methodist church, becoming a part of the United Church of Canada in 1925. There has been a long connection between the church and the College, with many principals also serving as the local minister.
In 2015, with the local congregation in decline, the College acquired Centenary. The space is used for assemblies, baccalaureate and other events.Photos: Jean Vincent, Flickr and Jacques Courtemanche