Student Activities (Animation)
Stanstead College is committed to offering a safe and well thought out animation program that is fun yet complies with all safety regulations put forth by Stanstead College and the Quebec government. While we have planned the same level of diverse weekend activities as in previous years, the focus is on smaller groups, activities taking place simultaneously in multiple locations and activities that by their very nature incorporate social distance.
Animation includes both outdoor and indoor activities. Utilizing our wide-open campus as well as assembly hall, student centre and gyms, we can continue to offer exciting animation activities throughout the year.
Examples of outdoor activities include:
- Skating (limited number of students on the ice at a time, as per physical distancing regulations)
- Capture the Flag (different flag used for each round)
- Treasure Hunt/Scavenger Hunt (groups finding different clues in different stations so there will be no overlap, maximum groups of 3)
- Soccer Golf (everyone has their own individual ball)
Examples of indoor activities include:
- Kahoot Trivia
- Family Feud (2 metres apart)
- Ping pong / pool tournaments
- JUST DANCE battles (2 metres apart)
- Bingo (dining hall with social distancing at the tables)