The Health Centre team is dedicated to meeting the daily health needs of our students. Students continue to have access to Health Centre services, albeit under new guidelines. In addition, the Health Centre vigilantly monitors symptoms of COVID-19 among the school population and has protocols in place should such an event occur.
Specifically, students will be required to enter the Health Centre by the main entrance and immediately sanitize their hands before proceeding. Any member of the school community displaying COVID-19 symptoms will use a designated rear entrance and will remain in a designated COVID space.
- There are no more drop-ins at the Health Centre; students and faculty must set up an appointment to visit.
- If someone feels they have COVID symptoms, they must notify the nurse prior to coming to the Health Centre.
- Masks are mandatory for all Health Centre visitors.
- A limited number of students are allowed in the Health Centre at any given time.
- Students with daily medication pick it up in the dining hall in the mornings (to limit traffic to the Health Centre).
- Enhanced cleaning protocols are in place.
- The school has hired a second nurse.
- Students, staff and faculty are required to undergo temperature scans prior to starting the day.
- Temperature scans are located in multiple locations on campus.