> From July 3 to 30, 2016
> For boys and girls ages 11 to 16
At Stanstead College, our summer campers learn English, French or Spanish through a unique immersion program that includes classroom learning plus outdoor and cultural excursions and other on-campus activities.
Students in groups of 9 to 15 receive instruction at three levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced. Classroom instruction focuses on speaking, listening, reading and writing exercises. Participants become more confident in their second (or third) language by improving comprehension and developing their spoken vocabulary and grammar. Students are motivated to speak their language of study at all times in the class and while at play in order to get the most out of their camp and learning experience.
At the end of camp, advanced-level students will undergo TOEFL Junior testing.
Learning a second language has never been so much fun! To provide students with a chance to discover Quebec’s diverse culture and amazing nature, our Language Adventure immersion program organizes several outdoor and cultural activities throughout the duration of the camp in order to get the most out of their camp and learning experience.
• Day at the beach
To add variety to the program, destinations vary each summer.
• $20 pocket money per week
• Language Adventure T-Shirt and group photo
• 20 to 25 hours of language classes per week
• Room and board
• Cultural trips, excursions, sports and all activities
• Bus transportation
For international students, in addition to the above, fees include:
• International insurance for the duration of the camp
• Round-trip transportation to and from Pierre-Elliott Trudeau Airport, Montreal
• supervision and meals on campus the night before and after the camp
• Bedding (sheets, pillow & blanket)
Please note: A $300 deposit is required at time of application.
Sibling discount: $350 for second child
A four-week camp that will offer
a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Read what one of our 2013 campers had to say about her experience!