July 4-31, 2021
For boys and girls ages 11 to 17
International boarders: $5,100 taxes included
Domestic boarders: $3,900 taxes included
Day students: $2,800 taxes included
• $20 pocket money per week
• Language Adventure T-Shirt and group photo
• 20 to 25 hours of language classes per week
• Room and board
• Cultural trips, excursions, sports and all activities
• Bus transportation
For international students, in addition to the above, fees include:
• International insurance for the duration of the camp
• Round-trip transportation to and from Pierre-Elliott Trudeau Airport, Montreal
• supervision and meals on campus the night before and after the camp
• Bedding (sheets, pillow & blanket)
*Please note: A $500 deposit is required at time of application.
- All Campers: Receive a 5% discount if you register and pay in full before March 31, 2021.
- Returning Campers: Receive a $200 CAD discount and plus an additional 5% discount if you register and pay in full before March 31, 2021.
- Sibling Discount: Second child receives 10% discount (cannot be combined with other discounts).
Registrations may be cancelled up to March 31 without penalty. After this date and up to two weeks prior to opening day of camp, a cancellation fee of $300 will be assessed; less than two weeks prior to opening day of camp, the cancellation fee will be $500.