- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
What data do we collect?
Stanstead College collects personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.) from both parents and students.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Stanstead College with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Inquire online or make an application for admission to Stanstead College;
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback via email or other means;
- Use or view our website via browser cookies.
Stanstead College may also receive your data indirectly via third party sources that you have provided data to.
How will we use your data?
Stanstead College collects data so that we can:
- Process your child’s application and determine suitability for admission;
- Establish regular communication with respect to your child and school operations during your child’s enrolment;
- Liaise with you following your child’s enrolment in order to maintain your connection to the Stanstead College community;
- Facilitate students’ education and continuing education via various third party providers.
How do we store your data?
Stanstead College stores data on school drives as well as the cloud. We keep data until such time as we have received a request to have data deleted.
What are your data protection rights?
Stanstead College would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every individual is entitled to the following:
- The right to access : You have the right to request from Stanstead College copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Stanstead College correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that Stanstead College complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Stanstead College erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Stanstead College restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Stanstead College transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. For questions or if you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email at:
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit: allaboutcookies.org
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites